martes, 10 de junio de 2008

Silver Pozzoli--Around my dream






You are my dream around my sweet desire
 You are the air the moon that's in the sky.
 I see there is a glow on all the people
 Guess they know that I'm so deep in love.
 Day after day I'm feeling very happy
 Since you came and knew you were the one.
 I want a love to keep me going baby
 I close my eyes and all I dream is you. 

 See see see
 see my dream around
 hdudyp. . . see my dream around.
 See, see, see,
 see my dream around,
 Tyhdudyp. . . see my dream.

 I want you to stay here beside me, honey,
 Put your lips on mine and take my mind tonight
. You are my life, my star, my rain and fire,
 All I can do is really always dream
. Day after day I'm feeling very happy, 

See, see, see, 
see my dream around, .
.See, see, see,
 see my dream around, 

I want you to stay here beside me, honey, 
I want you to stay by my side.
 I want you to stay here beside me, honey,
 I want you to stay by my side.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario